Pilgrimages to the Holy Land - the Home of Jesus and our home
“Jerusalem is included in a journey that Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi has been promoting for many years, a journey that has been trod by many pilgrims who have visited the more significant places of the Land of Jesus... I am convinced that every believer should come at least once to the Holy Land to see with ones own eyes those places that the Gospel mentions”
The Holy Land, in the broad sense of the term, has been for us the fundamental destination of numerous pilgrimages over a period of 60 years.
Even in many difficult moments for these lands, ORP has always continued to bring with the utmost security hundreds of thousands of pilgrims to the lands of the Gospel and of Biblical Revelation.
The deep knowledge of these territories that we have acquired allows us continue to bring pilgrims of every age to experience deeply those places touched by the passage of Christ.
A journey that touches the essential places of the life of Jesus. This itinerary is especially recommended for those that are approaching the Holy Land for the first time. In this itinerary we will read and meditate on those biblical passages related to the biblical sites that we will visit, especially the Gospel of Luke, the gospel for this liturgical year.
We will meditate on the Word of God in the sites mentioned in the Sacred Scriptures and we will especially take into consideration the spiritual tradition developed among the middle-eastern christian communities. We will meet with the living church that has grown its roots in these holy places.
Delving into biblical history following on the footsteps of those that prepared the coming of the Son of God in our midst.
An itinerary based on the land of Revelation following the events of the life of Jesus and of his preaching.
Dates available with scheduled Alitalia flights, same fee for departures from Rome and from Milan. Connections from other Italian airports at discounted rates.
Dates available with scheduled El Al flights from Rome
OUR TOTAL TRIP FEE FROM ITALY INCLUDES
- sign up fee of € 30,00
- flight with major airline carrier in economy class (Rome/Tel Aviv - Tel Aviv/Rome)
- fuel tax, airport taxes
- application for the entrance visa to Israel for groups departing to Tel Aviv from Rome
- transportation in private coach as per the itinerary for the entirety of the pilgrimage
- 1 stowed luggage
- visits as per the chosen itinerary
- accomodation in second class hotels (two-bed room with private bathroom)
- full board from the dinner of the first day to the breakfast of the last day (drinks not included)
- document holder
- wireless tour system
- biblical guide enabled by the Episcopal Commission for Christian pilgrimages in the Holy Land throughout the pilgrimage
- Guide book of the Holy Land with prayers
- airport assistance from our staff (when departing from Rome)
- penalty reimbursement for withdrawal from the pilgrimage in those cases contemplated by the “Norms and Conditions ORP”
- insurance: assistance, medical expenses, luggage
OUR FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- drinks at meals
- extras in general
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: signed and valid passport (usually required to be valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date from Tel Aviv, but in any case please check with the Israeli Embassy in your own country for the exact requirements).
In order to obtain the entrance visa for Israel it is necessary to send a picture of each passport to ORP within a month from the departure date for the pilgrimage, in those cases where ORP will assist in requesting the visas (when the group is departing from Italy).
Palazzo del Vicariato
Via della Pigna, 13/a - 00186 Rome ITALY
Monday to Friday
9 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 5:30 PM (CEST)
Office at St. John Lateran Diocesan Offices
Piazza di Porta S. Giovanni, 6 - 00184 Rome ITALY
Monday to Friday
9 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 5:30 PM
Offices at St. Peter's
Palazzo dei Propilei
Piazza Pio XII, 9 (Saint Peter Square) - 00193 Rome ITALY
Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM (CEST)
Only for Roma Cristiana services:
Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 6 PM
Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Sundays and Holidays from 9 AM to 4 PM
<a href="tel:+390669896379">+39 0669896379</a>