"Blessed are you who are poor, for the kingdom of God is yours." (Luke 6:20)
The secret to happiness is in God's heart and Bernadette shows this to us as she lives in his light. The apparition in the Grotto takes her beyond being her life's appearances: she is a poor girl who hasn't had an education and hasn't yet made her first communion, and yet someone shows her interest and shows her their countenance as the Father in heaven sees it: "… he has looked upon the lowliness of his servant". "She was a young girl like me and yet she treated me with respect".
Lourdes via Toulouse
Departing flight from Rome with a scheduled Alitalia flight for Toulouse. Arrival and transfer by private coach for Lourdes with an introduction to the pilgrimage. Arrival in Lourdes. Check-in to the hotel. Devotion to Our Lady at the Grotto of the Apparitions. Dinner and overnight.
During the days of our stay in Lourdes we will participate in the official celebrations of the Shrine and we will visit the churches and the memorial places of Bernadette with time for personal prayer. Full board in the hotel.
Holy Mass and devotion to Our Lady. Transfer in private coach to Toulouse in order to return to Rome with the scheduled Alitalia flight.
INITIAL DEPOSIT€ 200
single room € 120
For families of at least 3 persons, married couples on their honeymoon or celebrating their 25th and 50th marriage anniversary, seminarians studying theology, newly ordained priests and newly professed nuns and religious or who are celebrating their 25th and 50th anniversary of priestly ordination or religious profession respectively.
THE TOTAL TRIP FEE INCLUDES
- Sign-up fee of € 30
- Flight Rome/Toulouse - Toulouse/Rome (scheduled Alitalia flight – economy class)
- Fuel tax, airport taxes
- Transportation in private coach to and from Lourdes
- Visits as per the itinerary
- Accomodation in 4 star hotel (two-bed room with private bathroom)
- Full board from the dinner of the first day until the breakfast of the last day, drinks not included
- Document holder
- Pastoral Assistant (usually a lay person) for the entirety of the pilgrimage
- Spiritual Assistant (a priest) for the entirety of the pilgrimage
- Airport assistance in Rome from our staff
- Insurance: assistance, medical expenses, luggage
THE TOTAL FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Extras in general
- City taxes to be paid directly to the hotel (where required)
Valid and signed passport (or for citizens of the European union / Schengen area, an ID card that is valid for out of country travel)
WHO CAN SIGN UP
For non-Italian speaking pilgrims we can only take group requests, and we can organize a personalized experience with the group leader. Please contact our offices in order to receive information and pricing.
Palazzo del Vicariato Vecchio
Via della Pigna, 13/a - 00186 Rome ITALY
Monday to Friday
9 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 5:30 PM (CEST)
Office at St. John Lateran Diocesan Offices
Piazza di Porta S. Giovanni, 6 - 00184 Rome ITALY
Monday to Friday
9 AM to 1 PM
Offices at St. Peter's
Piazza Pio XII, 9 (Saint Peter Square) - 00193 Rome ITALY
Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM